Anybody Out There?

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 Sarah Unes 0 Comments

Hello!
Welcome to my new little corner of the internet, I’m Sarah, I am twenty years old, currently in my last year of university studying Fashion Management. Yes I am studying fashion, and yes I love it BUT this blog will also channel everything else I love too as well as serve as a general diary of things happening in my life.
So a few things about me to start off:
  1. I am a huge theatre geek, so much so that I volunteer backstage whenever I can to be around it.
  2. I have WAY to much love for American sitcoms,(Gossip Girl, Pretty Little Liars, New Girl, Glee- you name it )  so much love that I really should not have time for all of them.  It troubles me that I can’t live in one of them forever. Mostly because of (and not entirely due to) the fact they have such pretty clothes. -- Why couldn't/can't I afford a Dior handbag at 16?   
  3. I am completely obsessed with conspiracy theories; ghosts, government cover-ups, UFO’s , Freemasons. It’s becoming a problem for my sleeping patterns.
  4. I am supremely awkward in any situation involving other people taking my photo, so instead of looking awkward by accident, I have come to the conclusion that I can just look like I am being crazy intentionally, hence all of the awful photos of myself. Anywhere.
  5. Aside from being an astronaut or a spy, it’s a massive dream of mine to combine my interests for art, theatre and fashion one day in any way possible . I love being around catwalk and productions/live events and it would be amazing if I could continue to be around them after I graduate. I would love to work in a fashion publication one day too. 
If you have taken the time to read this, a massive thanks, and there's more to come in the next few days that will hopefully be a bit more interesting! 
XX
Sarah 

0 comments: