NYE Outfit

Monday, December 30, 2013 Sarah Unes 0 Comments

Hasn't the year gone by so fast?

With New Years Eve coming up,  I often find myself in a bit of a style rut, after Christmas and Boxing Day I normally run out of steam in the clothing department. SO this year I pre-planned my outfit, and will be sporting this little Topshop number . I managed to snag the dress from Ebay for a bargain £29.99 (RRP 68.00).


The dress is available from Topshop or Ebay.

Although it came up a little short, I absolutely love the cut of this dress, it is super flattering for girls lacking in the curves department - much like myself, and has such a unique shape that I've asked one of my relatives to take the pattern from the dress and make me a few more in different fabrics. Another bonus, the dress looks way more expensive than it actually is in person.

I will be paring the dress with another Ebay purchase , this copycat Lanvin "Help" necklace, (A/W 13) priced at a tiny £2.59, I figured I couldn't go wrong. Of course its isn't real gold and the metal is a lighter, but it was well worth the purchase and is wearable with a lot of my current wardrobe.

The real deal is currently sold out, but is available from several Ebay outlets, available from a whopping £995 here.



What will you be wearing when the ball drops/ Big Ben chimes tonight? Hope everyone has an amazing New Year!

XX

0 comments: