Back to Blogging!

Monday, July 07, 2014 Sarah Unes 0 Comments


 || Finally finding a dress for grad ball || Graduate Ball! || MinMin noodle bar || New additions || Researching! || Converting to No.7 everything || Abandoned theme park visits || Berlin cathedral || Chocolate cafe
After a bit of a well needed break from the exhausting period of time that can only be known as my final major project, I finally now have the time to give this blog my full attention, or at least- a lot more than it has received over the past three months. With the end of my university career imminently dawning- for the first time ever, I am in a weirdly exciting place where I have no idea what is going to happen or what I am going to do with myself for the forseeable future. While I should find this extremely daunting, which in the run up to this point I thought I would- I don't at all. Which I can't decide if thats great or actually  quite worrying, although I am sure my depleting bank balance and increased online shopping activity will change that very soon.

Anyhow, I thought I'd just give a bit of an update as to what I've been doing the past month and half! In short this month has been spent hunting down the perfect dress, followed by a spontaneous trip to Berlin, including a visit to Spreepark- an abandoned theme park which some of you may recognise from Joe Wrights Hanna -(the park was used to film a few scenes).






0 comments: