Velvet Slippers

Friday, October 17, 2014 Sarah Unes 0 Comments

Ok so I think it is safe to say, I have a slight obsession with shoes -- who doesn't ? But lately I have found myself going back to one high street store that just seems to be getting it right time and time again ; Zara.
I have been after a pair of black flat shoes for a while now, and succumbed to these velvet Zara beauties. I walked into Zara, fell in love with these shoes, and marched myself straight back out the door empty handed- then naturally, immediately changed my mind and ordered a pair online.  
Velvet slippers are an easy nod to the dark, whimsical, Game of Throne-esque fairy tale trends we are seeing this A/W thanks to Dolce and Gabanna and Alexander McQueen. Now I know, velvet slippers in the autumn- cute but practical for autumn/winter in the UK? Probably not. I save these for the crazy occasions it does not rain here.  

Image from :http://www.blogcdn.com/
Images from Vogue.com
How will you be wearing this trend this season?


0 comments: