Zara Shoe Haul

Monday, October 06, 2014 Sarah Unes 0 Comments



This post has been a longtime coming..apologies since sale season is long gone! When sale shopping I often end up with things I don't need- things that don't fit and as a result will probably never wear-because it feels like a massive bargain if its on sale no matter how hideous. When shopping I tend to forget my body type, what I look like and what would suit me etc- I will go for anything I like without considering the look of an item on me. This time I was determined to  make sure this didn't happen.. I hope it didn't? I went out to Zara on the lookout for Autumnal heels.. and I found four pairs! I have no shame here seeing as they were all on sale!






Quite predictably, I ended up with more items from Zara than anywhere else. I picked up these heeled tan cut out boots thinking they'd take me through to the winter months paired with chunky socks or tights, while still complementing a summer getup or jeans. --Most of my shoes are black too,  so these were an easy yes.



Never ever a style of shoe I would normally go for,  but are now my absolute favourite pair of shoes I own. I tend to stay away from pointed shoes as I have thin legs, and pointed shoes tend to elongate my feet and just look a little out of place. So I picked these up on a whim and am so happy I did, Not only are these uber comfortable and light, they instantly dress up any outfit.





Very similar to the tan boots, these chunky sandals are pretty transitional and  have an autumn vibe. I'm in love with the understated metal details and delicate little ankle straps, as soon as I saw these they were in my basket after I'd previously lusted after a similar pair a few months before. Although they are quite "heavy" shoes so I am going to have to wear these on a day that doesn't require too much walking or any cobbles! Or perhaps a braver day maybe.



These sandals were a bargain, real leather and on sale for £30. The heel is low enough for me to wear daily with dresses in the summer or jeans in Autumn, The side detailing really sealed the deal, the arches at the sides of the shoes sold it to me as I thought this was quite unusual, and I am getting pretty bored of the one strapped sandals the high street are currently rolling out.  I also own no casual heeled sandals...so I had to?




And those are all of the shoes I picked up at Zara! I feel like lately, all of my shoes are Zara. I have been thinking about possibly doing some more posts to illustrate how I have/ or plan to wear and style these shoes for Autumn but am slightly on the fence regarding an outfit post as of yet- mostly because I have never done one before so its a little out of my comfort zone. What are your Autumn shoe staples? As you can see I am really into chunky shoes at the moment!




0 comments: