Fashion Internin'

Friday, January 02, 2015 Sarah Unes 0 Comments

Fashion Intern Inspo
CHLOE Jumper //Zara Backpack // Stella McCartney Jeans // Free People Phone Case // River Island Fedora // Diamond Tears Headphones // Acne Studios Boots









Long time no blog! Apologies as of late, I made a little relocation to London to intern at InStyle magazine last month.Furthermore funding any kind of unpaid internship means working seven day weeks, so apologies for the lack of posts. I thought it would be apt to have a little intern fashion inspiration. I've had a few internships through my time at university, and have put together a few essentials you might need when interning at a fashion publication

Obvious I know, but one thing I finally realised is all of my flat/ sensible heel height shoes are embellished in some way or another which is not the most ideal thing when sitting on the floor finishing return on returns, because no matter the quality they just won't survive. Basic flat shoes are a must. Also a phone charger; you will need to run lots of errands and will need Google maps...and Netflix for those awkward lunches on your own, taken in shifts with the other interns. 


Interning after graduating can be hard. When all of your friends have paying jobs, they've just bought that new designer bag, or car and you are still an unpaid intern- it can be hard to stomach at times. But its all worth it in the end, it's great experience and it doesn't matter how long it takes to get there as long as you get there right? I am almost certain that I will need to intern a little more before I get to where I want to be.

S

x

0 comments: