Shorter Lengths

Friday, January 23, 2015 Sarah Unes 0 Comments




Its no secret that I am partial to long hair. You can just do more with it, and since my hair has always been pretty long it has become my security blanket. Although when I say you can "do more" - yes you can-- but I just don't. There are about 4 staple hairstyles I stick to as its just so high maintenance. I could spend an hour just trying to make it look a little presentable to be slapped in the face by gale force winds or even the slightest bit of humidity.


For that reason I have decided to go for the chop.   My decision was met by a clearly worried hairdresser looking at me like I was insane for wanted 6 inches of healthy hair gone. Nevertheless  I am now sporting a "lob" (long bob) and I have no idea why I didn't do it any sooner! My hair just looks neater, healthier and is SO much easier to wash- although I am yet to wake up looking like Alexa Chung. 







But why stop there ? I am toying with the idea of a choppier- shorter cut ala Lily Collins. Have any of you recently gone for the chop? This haircut really seems to be of the moment, with more of us opting for the long bob as spring nears.
x





0 comments: