Rome Photo Diary

Thursday, November 26, 2015 Sarah Unes 0 Comments




A few lil snaps from my recent trip to Rome. Sorry in advance for the photo heavy post! 
 The weather was super mild and sunny, to then get pretty chilly in the evenings causing many packing dilemmas to say the least, as I'd booked this trip knowing there is high rain in Rome from October. 

My heroes for this in between weather have been my knee high boots which I ended up wearing most days. I actually have a pair from New Look in my previous Autumn Wishlist, but ended up snapping this pair up from Primark for £20. They didn't fit my legs the way I would have wanted them to, (they never do) so I still have a little altering and taking in to do, but I could not pass up such a bargain.  As I have never visited Rome, my trip mainly consisted of tourist attractions such as the Sistine Chapel, Raphael Rooms, the Colosseums and exploring ancient ruins.. along with a lot of pizza,pasta  and gelato.  

Taking full advantage of the giant gelato shop opposite our apartment.. 



We managed to find an extremely central apartment residing near the Pantheon, which made everything only a short walk away, including a nearby cat sanctuary in which you could visit hundreds of cats in ancient ruins they had made their home.




































Reinacting the Lizzie McGuire Movie at the Trevvi Fountain. It is a well known tourist tradition to throw a coin with your right hand over your left shoulder  into the fountain. 










0 comments: