Simple Nail Art Ideas

Sunday, May 15, 2016 Sarah Unes 0 Comments

I'm not really one for crazy nail design, and I never have been. Its fun to look at sure, but in terms of practicality it just wouldn't fit into my life.  Ive never had my nails done (properly) , and am awful at up-keeping my own. I generally just paint my nails one colour and go, leaving the polish on until it flakes away or just causes major damage to my nails.  As a result of this, I have recently just been opting for a clear polish or nothing at all to let my nails breathe a little. But alas, it feels unnatural to have nothing on them at all! 

All images found on Pinterest here.
With all of the new amazing and equally crazy nail trends out there, recently I've been obsessing over more minimal nail designs. Not only do they not take hours to master, you can do them yourself and they look like you've put in way more effort than you did. These designs are also extremely low maintenance. 

These are some of the kinda-sorta minimal designs to inspire you that I've been loving, and will hopefully be trying out this week! 



  




0 comments: